Moreover, during the youth exchange ‘From Mix-Abilities to New Opportunities’ the participants will capture their stories in form of photos, videos and written interviews and share them through social media with goal to reach also young people not directly involved in the activity and raise their awareness on issues that young people with disabilities have.
Objectives of Youth Exchange ‘From Mix-Abilities to New Opportunities’:
- to raise knowledge of the participants on different issues connected with living with disability;
- to share practices, experiences related to involvement of young people with disabilities in youth activities in participant’s countries;
- to develop media competencies of the participants such as video and photography making, writing interviews;
- to crease series of media products raising awareness on daily challenges of people with disabilities;
- to contribute to creating positive change in participants’ countries by raising awareness between young people and creating more inclusive and equal society;
- to increase knowledge of the participants on Erasmus + Programme, especially on the possibility of volunteering;
- to support cooperation between the participants and provide space to work on development of new project ideas
Youth exchange ‘From Mix-Abilities to New Opportunities’ wasbe based on different non-formal learning methods and techniques: getting to know techniques and methods to create open and supportive environment and break the barriers between the participants; discussion and debates, interactive presentations, simulations and theater based activities and reflection and evaluation activities. Key impact of the youth exchange will be on individual level of the participants who will become more open minded and sensitive and ready to fight discrimination of people with disabilities.
КОРИСТИМЕ КОЛАЧИЊА *COOKIES НА ОВАА ВЕБ-СТРАНА ЗА ПОДОБРУВАЊЕ НА ВАШЕТО КОРИСНИЧКО ИСКУСТВО.